Figgi Films *** figgifilms.blogspot.com
* Researched, produced and directed independent film documentaries, including “Native American,” a film about the Apache Tribe in Arizona and New Mexico; collaborated on documentary productions in Vietnam and more lately in Turkey for a BBC production on Byzantine Culture.
* Worked in various capacities on film sets with Francis Ford Coppola, Martin Scorsese and Oliver Stone, among others.
* Created images for features in various publications in New York City, Greece and Europe, on fashion, film and travel related articles.
* Official photographer for Bill Clinton’s Presidential Inauguration;
* Fashion photographer for Vogue, Elle, and Cosmopolitan, both in the United States and Europe;
* Still photographer on film sets;
* Other Projects: the New York City Ballet, the Metropolitan Opera, and various theater productions, as well as celebrity portraits.
* Official photographer at the premier of DanceCyprus in Nicosia, a new dance initiative in Cyprus which attracted names from the dance world internationally, among them choreographer Antonio Colandrea.
* Filmmaking and Business studies at the Pratt Institute, New York, NY.
* Expert knowledge of 35mm and Medium Format film cameras;
* Proficient with Digital Photography and equipment;
* Sound working experience of studio lighting and equipment.
* Familiarity and working relationships with Latin, Asian, and North African peoples, their culture, ethics and customs.
New York ◊ Rome ◊ Athens ◊ Nicosia